Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Cleaning 12

Tis time to Spring Clean!

I honestly try to keep the rooms spring cleaned regardless the time of the year. I will just periodically decided that I am going to focus on a certain room and strip it down and clean everything in it.

Most recently, I had my son to help me clean out all the closets, attic and storage buildings/rooms. Well, you have heard that the saying that one persons junk is another person treasure. So I decided to get him to help me set up a place at the local flea market. This was going to be a one day only event but it turned it to a 6 weeks event. I was selling and making $$$ but I also was getting out of the house and seeing people that I had not seen in quite sometime. Then I am going to donate some of the things that I do not want to put back into storage to Good Will.

So you may consider doing this when you get ready to start your Spring Cleaning.

Also, check into http://tidymom.net/2012/spring-cleaning-the-kitchen/comment-page-5/#comment-265796. They are giving away some wonderful prizes for Spring Cleaning 12. She also has some wonderful ideas for cleanig just about anything in your house!

Happy Spring Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment